Want to get a taste of Holacracy? During the Holacracy® Taster you can experience for yourself whether this method of working suits you and/or your organization.
During the Holacracy Taster you will experience, in a half-day session, whether this way of working suits you and/or your organization. Trying it out and practising it yourself will give you a lot of valuable information, because Holacracy changes the way decisions are taken. Power and responsibility are distributed among all employees.
In a half-day session:
- Find out if Holacracy fits your organization.
- Experience how Holacracy works and what effect it may have on you and your colleagues.
- Discover how self-organization changes the way decisions are made.
- Introduction to Holacracy®.
- A tactical meeting simulation: process operational problems quickly and reliably, with clear next steps.
- Participate in a simulation of a overnance meeting: evolve the structure of the organization in such a way that the work is better aligned with the mission (purpose).
- Simulation debrief discussion and Q&A to learn from the simulations.
- Opportunity to meet other participants and exchange experiences over a light meal.
Would you like to follow a Holacracy Taster or organize one in-company? Please contact Jasper Rienstra at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your details on this page.
For whom? Everybody who is interested in experiencing and learning more about Holacracy in a short time. Study load: Outside contact hours, none.
You’ll get the most out of the workshop if you investigate Holacracy® beforehand. We recommend that you read these blogs:
Top 10 resources on Holacracy®
“The Holacracy Taster is very valuable as a short ‘taster’, containing a nice mix of knowledge and experience. That made it a fascinating and lively whole! I really liked the simulation of atactical meeting, because it gave me a taste of what it means to think and work together based on roles.”
“Perfect teaser and introduction to Holacracy under knowledgeable guidance. Hungry for more!”
“Speeddate with Holacracy. With the energy of a Ferrari, you race through the subjects. Very challenging and inspiring!”